Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Please make Scroll for Overall for STR 60% drop from other monsters | YunaMS Forum

Please make Scroll for Overall for STR 60% drop from other monsters

Aura

Reaction score
This scroll is arguably the hardest scroll to hunt for in the game. There is no easy way to obtain this scroll as it only drops from four mobs at a rate of 0.12% chance (1 in 833). Three of the four mobs are bosses with spawn times of at least 1 hour or more. Moreover the only normal monster which drop this item is the Eye of Time which can only be found in the large maps of Temple of Time with a monster count of about 9-10 monsters per map. The only other way to get it is through Gachapon, which is equally as difficult, since you need to spend 800k mesos per ticket to get a specific item from a pool of about 100 items.

Normally, a rare scroll is not that big of a deal. However, this is an essential scroll for the mid-game progression of STR-based classes, like warriors and buccaneers, so this is a scroll they cannot avoid. Buccaneers have it especially rough when it comes to upgrading a STR overall. This is quite unfair for them as the other Overall for LUK/DEX/INT 60% scrolls are relatively easy to hunt.

I would suggest having other monsters drop this scroll as well, preferably monster that are found in common training areas. Some monsters that I would like to have drop this scroll are:
  1. Skelegon
  2. Skelosaurus
  3. Petrifighter
  4. Gallopera
Even if the scroll drops at half the chance, as long as it is obtainable from these monsters, it will be a huge improvement over the current situation.
TLDR: Please help Buccaneers make their overalls. Making a STR overall is really painful.

Sincerely,
A hopeful and grateful Buccaneer

Reactions: yuna and Aralaya

tea

Reaction score
I think skeles/petris/gallos would be too easy, but agree that a normal farmable mob should drop the scrolls (Eyes of Time being a bit difficult).

Would like to add on this suggestion I saw on the discord. oaint30.png

Overall armor for int 30% is currently not farmable at all (only has a chance of dropping from two area bosses), even though all the other stats are (overall armor for str/dex/luk 30% are all dropped by pixies and perfumes). Would be very much appreciated to add overall armor for int 30% to a normal mob drop.

Reactions: Aralaya

Aralaya

Reaction score
i agree, skele/petri/gallos would be really easy to farm.

and also yes pls make oa int 30 farmable. i would spend time doing that

Kitsune

Reaction score
Do Skeles need even MORE items added to their USE drop pool? xD

I'd be all for an expanded pool, just as long as it's tossed into obscure mobs; maybe ones that don't get farmed as regularly.
Similarly, one of my old servers did the same for Montrecer and Bow scrolls, which tend to have a horrid pool.
Cornians and Wyverns would be an easy mob to add Overall STR 60% to their pool without causing much harm. And the maps are rather agreeable for all player types.

Nevertheless, I look forward to whatever the change ends up being.

Reactions: 4thJobHokage