Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
spawn in shaolin temple area | YunaMS Forum

spawn in shaolin temple area

Aralaya

Reaction score
oh my goodness. i thought neo city was bad to farm in but im doing the prequests for shaolin temple and wulin and the spawn in these mountain maps is abhorrent (i haven't gone inside the temple yet so idk what its like in there). pls help us. i can see a lot of people not doing the prequests for wulin because of it.

i didnt say anything about neo city because if you're smart it is farmable there. but eastern china is not at all farmable.

Aralaya

Reaction score
also, im in Eastern China Mountain Road 2 and the drops here dont even know where to go or what to do. its kinda funny.

4thJobHokage

Reaction score
I strongly agree with this. The outside Temple Spawn seems 3~5x worse than a standard map. Combine that with 10% drop rates, & this questline is brutal for not much reward. On the bright side only the leader has to finish Wulin pre's to get a whole party in, however I think it would take less time to do Zak Pre's 6 separate times (including 180 gold teeth) than to do Wulin's pre's one time (including in the Temple). I've done the pre's for the sake of completion, but it's not worth it in my opinion, the boss gives good EXP in comparison to how much time it takes, but doesn't give a large amount of EXP overall, it only gives 1 Spirit Point, & from what I can remember no good drops. I would say before the Grinding Progression buff it wasn't worth it, & now it really isn't worth it since that much EXP/minute can just be obtained at LHC at 140+ without a super tedious prequest required.

I would also suggest better spawn inside of the Temple. Inside is better than out, but originally I assumed that if I got through the brutal prequests I would unlock an area better than Skeles (since mobs are level 120-130 inside temple), but worse than LHC. Before I was level 160 to Tempest LHC (pre-Tempest nerf) I figured maybe 1-shotting in Shaolin w/ Tempest would be good experience until then. I was very wrong, it was less than half as good as Skeles comparing solo to solo.

Reactions: envy and Aralaya