Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
sweetwater equipment | YunaMS Forum

sweetwater equipment

lajunglaforun

Reaction score
Hi yuna and team, I suggest to be able to pass the sweetwater equipment for free only for the same account through the store, because if I want to play another character within my own account I have to invest approximately 300m only in SoK of 50m. having previously invested the same amount or more just creating the equipment.

Teamotqm

Reaction score
Hi yuna and team, I suggest to be able to pass the sweetwater equipment for free only for the same account through the store, because if I want to play another character within my own account I have to invest approximately 300m only in SoK of 50m. having previously invested the same amount or more just creating the equipment.
I agree with this... since it is not easy to have items with good condition... and it would be a great loss to have to pay to be able to use the benefit of your items on the other character... They are also lvl 180 Items. .not everyone will be able to enjoy such a privilege due to the level of the items

yuna

Admin
Administrator
Developer
Community Expert
Reaction score
IGN
yuna
Hm so the only change would be to allow all Sweetwater gear to be account transferable? Does anyone have any counter points for enabling this?

Policy

Reaction score
Hm so the only change would be to allow all Sweetwater gear to be account transferable? Does anyone have any counter points for enabling this?
can just transfer sw to diff chars and spam bosses for sp and drops. its going to kill the server imo

Reactions: MeerkatMiles

Aralaya

Reaction score
can just transfer sw to diff chars and spam bosses for sp and drops.
that sounds like a fair point. once you have multiple 180s on your account you would only need one set potentially for the whole account. while this does sound wonderful short term, long term i can see how that could get boring.
if we keep it the way it is it ensures that you put in the full effort for each of your characters you want to go into the end game with.

Reactions: Policy

Sibb

Reaction score
that sounds like a fair point. once you have multiple 180s on your account you would only need one set potentially for the whole account. while this does sound wonderful short term, long term i can see how that could get boring.
if we keep it the way it is it ensures that you put in the full effort for each of your characters you want to go into the end game with.
this is a good point, this will make people who are full set SW be much easier in farming SP/drops daily too,

with about 300m/transfer might a little pricey, but for farming sp/drops probably is worth it(based on the economy now) since you transfer once every 2 days for @dailies.

farming with CharA > xfer equips to CharB to farm

wait for day 2,

farm with CharB > xfer equip to CharA to farm again. and repeat.

i could be wrong though because havent even reach end game yet for 1 character xD

Teamotqm

Reaction score
can just transfer sw to diff chars and spam bosses for sp and drops. its going to kill the server imo
they are right in some parts... but it is not easy to make good items... it would only help to be able to manufacture more items with better attack... everything has its advantages and disadvantages... at least first in the level ...you have to be lvl 180+, Second to create a good item with more than 10att+ you have to be very lucky... also the Cost of 300m is somewhat Expensive... the cost may be REDUCED if not to do it for free but 300m is a bit expensive for some people...

4thJobHokage

Reaction score
I'm not sure how this could be implemented, but maybe an "in between" option where you could SoK (10m or 5K NX) Sweetwater gear to make it account transferrable, but you had to pay 50m to trade it outside of your account could work?

If you decide to pursue a new character, whether permanently or for awhile, it would cost 50 or 60m to get 5 to 6 items onto your new character, which would be too expensive to transfer on a daily basis to do double boss runs, but it would be much cheaper than spending 250-300m one time if you decide on a new main/character you plan to main for an amount of time.

Maybe it could be transferable within the account, but instead of a "SoK" it could just cost 10m mesos to put it in, or take out of storage (not both)?

Reactions: Aralaya

JaydenC

Reaction score
I agree..... It should be remained at 50m/sok to prevent people from abusing it. Eventually server will die at this rate

Catzi

Reaction score
I don’t agree SW gear account transfer without cost or cheap cost.

If I make a good SW gear (like weapon、overall、gloves….). The only thing I have to do is to create many same job characters and train them to lvl.180. (not really hard to do so, less than a month) Then I have many character can do PB or even Empress.

Because, BoF and Monster card set are account sharing. And if the SW gear also account sharing. This definitely will be an issue and broke the game in future.