Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
windarcher vs bowman | YunaMS Forum

windarcher vs bowman

Status
Not open for further replies.

sony777

Reaction score
Why is bowman (bowmaster and sniper) critical shot have 60%success rate, critical damage 250% and +140 attack range, but windarcher only have 40% success rate, critical damage of 200%, + 120 attack range, both is 1st job skill, but so much different. can make it same please

Reactions: Catzi

Catzi

Reaction score
I agree with that! This is very unbalanced and make bowmaster so strong than wind archer.

I think passive skill must be at the same level. And change 4th job skill damage to balance archer job.

Such as:
1. bowmatser is strongest ST DPS
2. Marksman is strongest cleaver DPS
3. Wind archer have 90% stance not bad in both ST and cleave

chinny

Reaction score
I disagree with this. I have personally tested bowmaster and wind archer. Both are pretty balanced. Thanks to wind archer's touch of the wind stance skill, it allow wind archers to cleave 6 parts in horntail or chaos horntail. Which will outdps bowmaster at most. Not only that, wind archer also have wind walk skill to increase damages, I find no issue to autopot by pet during wind walk macro as well. This is a great QoL for wind archer by Yuna. Which I believe wind archer is strong if you know how to play with the technique. (such as using stance and cleaving skill when there are more than 2 target, and use st skill when stance is down, and know where you should position when stance is down)

I believe all class has its own pro and con. Such as wind archer rely on si buff to possibly outdps bowmaster, but bowmaster does not rely si buff.

sony777

Reaction score
Haha, the popularity speaks for itself, in this server, no one care about koc anyway, just play explorer

yuna

Admin
Administrator
Developer
Community Expert
Reaction score
IGN
yuna
We cant use 1-2 skills as an anchor for reasoning for/against a certain class doing more/less damage. There are many factors that go into DPS, and the numbers for each are intentional. KoC in general has received plenty of buffs and I don't believe we need to make any adjustments just yet. Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.