Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
YunaMS GTOP100 description change | YunaMS Forum

YunaMS GTOP100 description change

Doggo

Reaction score
Currently YunaMS looks like this on GTOP100:

gtop1.jpg

The description is fine, nothing wrong with the way it's written. But it's missing something super duper important! The fact that it's a brand-new server that's been wiped.

Wipe Hype is real. It's the greatest force in the Maple universe. A wipe brings new players like nothing else! We should be shouting about it from rooftops, not hide it.

I wouldn't be playing this server if it wasn't new. I'm only here because YunaMS is a new server.

My proposal is as follows. Keep the existing text, but add the "Wipe & Launch" part to the Thread Title, and also at the very top of the description. So something like this:

gtop2b.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: momo

Doggo

Reaction score
As per our discord chat, space is an issue... so here is my edit proposal:

YunaMS v.83 - Wipe & Launch Nov 2022

New low-rate server! Launched Nov 2022. YunaMS balances classic Maplestory nostalgia & new content. Custom features include level 250 cap, anti-leech, 4th-job Cygnus, new damage skins, CS items from higher versions & much more.

After a few months we could drop the "New server" part and revert to the existing description.

Last edited: