Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Search results | YunaMS Forum

Search results

1. Aura

Increase drop rate of Supreme Shards in LHC maps

Seeing as more players are moving to Lion's King Castle from Skele due to the recent exp changes, many are losing out on supreme shards. Looking at the drop list for supreme shards, it is obvious that the intention was for players to accumulate supreme shards while farming and leveling. It is...
  2. Aura

Please make Scroll for Overall for STR 60% drop from other monsters

This scroll is arguably the hardest scroll to hunt for in the game. There is no easy way to obtain this scroll as it only drops from four mobs at a rate of 0.12% chance (1 in 833). Three of the four mobs are bosses with spawn times of at least 1 hour or more. Moreover the only normal monster...
  3. Aura

Please make it easier for us to get the Eye of Fire.

Let's face it: Zakum is the hardest boss. Well, not really. Zakum is not difficult to kill, but to get the Eye of Fire to summon Zakum is one long journey. I feel like I came back from a pilgrimage after getting 30 gold teeth from Miner Zombies. (Even Horntail's prequest is not that hard; I...
  4. Aura

Maker Skill + Ore Farming Guide

The Maker Skill is a major aspect of gearing your character. If you are just starting out, I highly recommend you to complete the quest to get the skill ASAP. The steps to acquiring the Maker Skill can be found here: Maker | MapleStory | BeforeBigBang When creating your items with Maker Skill...
  5. Aura

Make Holy Shield protect against all debuffs.

As the title suggest, I think that Bishop's Holy Shield should protect against all abnormal conditions instead of just the basic types. Currently Holy Shield protects against these debuffs: Curse Darkness Weaken Poison Slow Seal Stun Holy Shield does not protect against: Seduce Zombify...
  6. Aura

Please buff Shining Ray

I have noticed that, Shining Ray is somewhat of a weak skill, especially when you compare it to the other 3rd Job Mage cleaves, namely Ice Strike and Explosion, both of which have a basic attack of 175, while Shining Ray only has a basic attack of 160. After taking into account Element...