Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. Join our discord server to see what everyone's up to. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Search results | YunaMS Forum

Search results

1. 4

Damage Reflect not working on Spirit of Rock

In-game Name: 4thJobNX Class: Wizard (I/L) Level: 49 Game Resolution (800, 1200, 1600, 1900): Not sure, whatever the default is Map Name (if applicable): Kerning Square 7th Floor 8th Floor Area D Mob Name (if applicable): Spirit of Rock Description of Bug: Spirit of Rock does an animation for...
  2. 4

My most petty request yet

I notice on the Rankings on the website it randomizes who out of the level 250s is in the #1 spot. Could this be changed to the order in which players hit level 250? A.k.a. Can I have that top spot always please?
  3. 4

Less Expedition Bonus Experience OR Less Spirit Points in Larger Expeditions

In my opinion there is an issue right now where player's who play during certain time periods have a huge advantage over player's who play during a different time period. For example just after reset each day there is a bossing "train" that runs through (2x of each boss) Horntail, Von Leon...
  4. 4

Damage Reflection on Dojo Final Boss not working

In-game Name: 4thJobGale Class: Wind Archer Level: 160 Game Resolution (800, 1200, 1600, 1900): Map Name (if applicable): Mob Name (if applicable): Mu Gong Merits Description of Bug: I hit Mu Gong a bajillion times with Hurricane on my Wind Archer during a Dojo run, I couldn't do damage (I just...
  5. 4

One of the weeklies be worth more Spirit Points, but be much more difficult

Right now I feel like the @weeklies are a bit underwhelming. They are good for new player's who cannot yet get Spirit Points from bossing, but once you get to the stage where you're bossing they're not that beneficial. Doing all 5 weeklies each week nets 25 points, which is very low compared to...
  6. 4

Reduce Voting to 1 Account/Player per day

I'm not sure exactly how this would be implemented, as people use VPNs & such, but the current system seems broken. 3 votes is great, 15K NX in just one day is a lot. Right now people make multiple accounts & bring them to level 50 so that they can use gifted NX. A player can get to level 50 in...
  7. 4

Damage Reflect Not Working in Chaos Horntail

In-game Name: 4thJobSeries Class: Aran Level: 220 Game Resolution (800, 1200, 1600, 1900): 1200? Not sure, whatever the default is Mob Name (if applicable): Chaos Horntail Description of Bug: Horntail's Left Head or Head A (when at body stage) does Physical Damage Reflect which does make my...
  8. 4

Fast Travel Not Working from Omega to Nautilus

In-game Name: 4thJobGale Class: Wind Archer Level: 141 Game Resolution (800, 1200, 1600, 1900): 1200? Whatever default is. Map Name (if applicable): Command Center Omega Sector Description of Bug: Fast Travel not working from Omega Sector to Nautilus How to Replicate Bug: Have a Fast Travel...
  9. 4

Chaos Targa's Second Body is on 1x EXP, not 3x EXP

In-game Name: 4thJobSeries Class: Aran Level: 216 Game Resolution (800, 1200, 1600, 1900): Not sure, whatever the standard is Map Name (if applicable): Mob Name (if applicable): Chaos Targa (Chaos Furious Targa, or whatever the in-between body is called) Description of Bug: The other 5 bodies...
  10. 4

Damage not showing up on total damage at end of bosses, keeping some people from getting Spirit Points

In-game Name: 4thJobSeries Class: Aran Level: 209 Game Resolution (800, 1200, 1600, 1900): 1200? Not sure, whatever default is Map Name (if applicable): Mob Name (if applicable): Von Leon (or is it bosses in general?) Description of Bug: The combined force of parties at the boss run did enough...
  11. 4

Aran Re-work

I'm not sure how realistic all of these changes are (I don't know stuff about programming), however this is how I would personally try to address Arans Combo Ability/Combo Critical being bugged, & Tempest either being too overpowered or too weak, while keeping Arans balanced. Snow Charge damage...
  12. 4

Change Empress Cygnus Expedition to Allow a Lower Number of Deaths

Chaos Zakum & Chaos Horntail the expedition ends if there are 5 deaths, Von Leon the expedition ends if their are 10 deaths (I've never been in Pink Bean so I don't know the death count allowed there). Empress allows 30 deaths which seems too easy in my opinion. Personally I think a boss kill...
  13. 4

How does everyone feel about the way EXP scales in Expeditions?

I know a lot of people feel that bossing is the "only" viable way to play late-game, & I mostly agree. I do see a potential upcoming EXP change with some high level mobs which will help, & I do think this will help, but at a certain higher level it will inevitably revert to pure bossing...
  14. 4

Remove Minimum Combo Tempesting Level Requirement for LHC

From my understanding the level limit was introduced because 1-hitting at LHC even if the skill takes 200 combo to use, would be too powerful under level 160. However, Tempest now does a max of 350K damage which means it only 3-hits at LHCs weakest mob, & that is only if you're strong enough in...
  15. 4

Arans Combo Barrier bugs other Arans in Party

In-game Name: 4thJobSeries Class: Aran Level: 191 Game Resolution (800, 1200, 1600, 1900): 1200 I think, whatever the default is. Description of Bug: If 2 Arans are in the same party & one of them uses Combo Barrier, the other Arans combo will stop increasing & the number will fade away as if...
  16. 4

Significantly harsher punishments for Botting & Cheating in general

I have seen a few people temporarily banned for ~3 days, however from my understanding a lot of these people come back & do the same thing due to how beneficial it is. I have talked to some other people in game & they also feel that some players are getting an unfair advantage botting a billion+...
  17. 4

On specific CWKPQ Stage, Aran can't activate the Warrior Sigil

In-game Name: 4thJobSeries Class: Aran Level: 178 Game Resolution (800, 1200, 1600, 1900): 1600? Not sure, whatever the default is. Description of Bug: On this stage: https://bbb.hidden-street.net/map/mini-map/party-quest-the-test-of-wit. There sometimes is & sometimes isn't a "real" warrior...
  18. 4

Crafting Charged me an extra 50m to make an item

In-game Name: 4thJobSeries Class: Aran Level: 175 Game Resolution (800, 1200, 1600, 1900): 1600? I don't know, whatever default is Description of Bug: Maker skill said that the crafting fee was 100m, but I got charged 150m to make the item. How to Replicate Bug: Not too sure, first time...
  19. 4

Arans Combo Barrier at max reduces damage by 20%, not by the custom 30%

In-game Name: 4thJobSeries Class: Aran Level: 172 Game Resolution (800, 1200, 1600, 1900): 1600? Not sure, whatever the default is. Description of Bug: Damage reduction with level 30 combo barrier only reduces the amount of damage taken by 20%, not by 30%. How to Replicate Bug: Bump into a mob...
  20. 4

Arans High Defense isn't working, decreased damage received is visual only

In-game Name: 4thJobSeries Class: Aran Level: 172 Game Resolution (800, 1200, 1600, 1900): Not sure, 1600? Whatever the default is. Description of Bug: The amount of damage that i lose when I touch a monster is greater than the number shown. The number shown is how much damage I should be...